Comedy Hypnotist Entertainment
Hilarious Entertainment for Corporates, Sports Clubs, Parties and Fundraising
Are you looking for something unusual and super-fun for your next event? Are you tired of quiz evenings, and unfunny stand-up comedians? It is time for something different!
Gerard V has changed the face of comedy with his hilarious g-rated comedy hypnotist show for grown-ups. He is funnier, fresher and always a hit. Suitable for corporate functions and for private parties, Gerard V regularly entertains at large venues, sports clubs and in smaller private settings. He will come to your club, your conference or your lounge room.
Whether you're looking for pure entertainment, good fund, or an amazing fundraising idea, this might just be it.
Often Booked Out Months Ahead, Check Availability For Your Preferred Date!
About Gerard V and His Shows
You'll laugh out loud and be totally amazed at Gerard’s powers of suggestion. Suitable for all occasions and with no sleaze! Gerard V is an amazing party entertainer.
G-rated comedy shows and party event ideas!
Comedy Hypnotist Gerard V does amazing and hilarious comedy hypnotism stage shows for large and small functions. He involves people only as much as they want to be. Except that laughter is guaranteed and cannot be avoided. You’ll be entranced by his seemingly magical powers and spell-binding ability to mesmerise his volunteers.
Suitable for classy events or down to earth affairs. Gerard performs for government agencies, charities, religious schools, and for corporations large and small.
"As an entertainer I want everybody to have a great time. That's important to me."
Don’t Miss Out Inquire Now About Your Preferred Date!
Why Book Comedy Hypnotist Gerard V For Your Event?
Gerard V will exceed your expectations. Not only does he do an amazing show that will be much better than anyone expects, he backs that up with professional service, and if the event requires it, he will provide professional sound and lighting equipment and a crew.
Whether you are planning a small private birthday party, or a major corporate conference spectacular for hundreds of delegates, Gerard V has the experience and skill to wow your audience with fantastic clean comedy.
Your friends, colleagues or customers will congratulate you for choosing Comedy Hypnotist Gerard V.
What Do You Get?
Gerard V will bring you a polished, relaxed and hilarious comedy hypnosis show. Family friendly material, and lots of laughs.
Depending of the size and format, he shows up on his own, or bring a support crew, PA system and professional theatre lighting.
All you need to do is provide the venue, the people and the chairs (and a stage too for a big event).
Gerard V can arrange the rest, and will make it easy for you to have a great time.
Frequently Asked Questions About The Comedic Hypnotist Show
1. How will you choose who to hypnotise? No one is selected in advance or hypnotised beforehand, Gerard V simply asks for volunteers to undergo hypnosis.
2. Will I be embarrassed? Comedy Hypnotist Gerard V works hard to avoid embarrassing anyone, and will keep it clean. You will not do anything you would not show your parents or your children.
3. Can anyone be hypnotised? Anyone can be hypnotised if they really want to be.
Where is Gerard V based? Is he local?
1. Where are you based? Gerard V is based in several locations, Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney and Wellington (NZ). If you want an event near to any of those locations then there's not much travel cost if any. Otherwise Gerard V will work out the best deal for you from his closest base.
2. What about country shows? Gerard V loves travelling and does shows in country towns throughout Australia, New Zealand, and the Pacific including the USA and sometimes Europe . Anywhere from Aberdeen NSW, to Colbinabbin in country Victoria, to Papakaio in the South Island of NZ or country towns in the USA or Belgium. These days travel is not very expensive and Gerard happily does long road trips and flights.
3. Why don't you charge to travel to NZ? Because I have friends and family there and love to have an excuse to visit them.